In a process of Continuous Improvement and reduction of the environmental impact, the general management and the supervision gives a particular attention to the problems relating to the Quality, the Hygiene, the Safety and the Environment.
The quality policy of FA consists of
- Maintaining consistency in the quality of our products, our entire range of ceramic tiles meets the requirements of EN 14411.
- Signature of a certification agreement with the CETIM Boumerdes.
- Ensure strict adherence to Quality Management procedures. The different standardization audits of Algerian earthenware have enabled the company to be certified ISO 9001: 2011.
The Hygiene, Safety and Environment policy of FA is based on:
- The implementation of procedures for prevention and management of risks related to industrial activity.
- The establishment of an internal audit system to verify strict compliance with good practices.
- The constant modernization of the production tool in order to comply with the requirements of sustainable development and the protection of the environment.
- The implementation of energy management system in administrative buildings and factories.
- Dematerialization and computerization of management actions internally to eliminate waste.
- Promote training internally to prevent accidents and know how to react in case of disaster.